Dynamic website means designing of website with the interactive database driven features that enables administrator to update the relevant changes in their website. Actually Dynamic means that changes on run time where data can be uploaded, modified, searched etc by user. Dynamic website need database to store information of products or services offered by the company. This type of website enables you the facility of user friendly, interactive and instantly updatable the content.
Benefits of Dynamic website:
Why Dynamic Website?
- Users/ Administrator can add, modify or delete information and images
- You can update your web page without technical knowledge
- You can add pictures or URLs to link to other websites
- Visitors can send their information using contact form
- Using password protection facility admin can manage their website
- Add or Remove product information can be done by admin
- Facility of Payment gateway integration
Dynamic website is beneficial for those peoples need to make frequent changes to their websites like text and images. Dynamic websites are very flexible to change the content of the website. This kind of website is very useful for the organizations in which content, prices, specification changes frequently.
Categories of Dynamic Website
Knowledge Base Website
If we talk about the static and dynamic website there is major difference between both. A simple static website is an interactive and simply made with text and some images with the help of HTML and CSS. Static website only gives you information sheet of your products and services. If you want to change in static website is not possible. Whereas dynamic website is capable for searching, editing and deleting text and images in website at run time without technical knowledge. Clients can choose the type of website according to their requirement. Our experts deliver the best dynamic website, specializes in creating any kind of Dynamic website according to client's specific requirements.